Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow and Sick - Sick and Snow

I mentioned in my last post that we had a little bit of snow last week. We did indeed and we had some friends over to go sledding and then we all enjoyed some chili, hot chocolate and other libations. It was a TON of FUN! Here's the proof:










Did I mention we had FUN!!! All good things must come to an end however, and I woke up on that night with chills and a horrible sore throat. It's last all week and gotten progressively worse. It SUCKS! I had 2 negative strep tests, and then they drew some blood to test for mono. I will get those results tomorrow, but i don't think I have mono. Instead I think I have some yucky funky virus that Zachary had lingering on for a few weeks. Anyhow, just yesterday I was starting to feel somewhat alive again. We went to a SUPER fun birthday party for Kyle last night. It was an "Amazing Race" party dashing through the city for clues, complete with pit stops and yields. Our team failed miserably, since we never go in to the city for anything (except Vandy games). But it was still a BLAST and ended with dinner with some good friends. That brings us to this morning. Lydia came into our room whiny and complaining that sh can't breath and has a sore throat. :( I'll be so sad if she gets my junk the week of Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed.


2 comments:

  1. I hope she doesn't get sick the week of Christmas!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sledding looks like so much FUN!! I miss those days when we lived in CO and actually had a winter. Sorry about all the germs. We too have had them in our house and it is horrible! I hope Lydia starts feeling better this week. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

    ReplyDelete