Monday, April 27, 2009

A Little Housekeeping...

Ok, here's where I need your help...

I just moved my blog here from a private blog to Blogger. I am hoping to reach out to people who may be suffering from infertility and/or considering adoption.

My problem, I have no idea how to do that. I don't even know if anyone at all is reading this. Please pass my blog along to anyone you know that might benefit from my experiences and also those who may just enjoy reading our story and learning more about adoption, the foster care system, or the crazy life of parenting. :)

If you stop by and like or dislike something about my blog, please leave a comment or send me an email and let me know you stopped by.

I would really appreciate all your support!

~ Katie
"Feels like some kind of ride but it's turning out just to be life going absolutely perfectly."
B. Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment