Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm It...I have been tagged!

I'm it!
I was tagged by Brandy and since this was my first time ever to be tagged as a new blogger, I am excited to participate.



8 things I'm looking forward to:



1. Spending time at the lake this summer.

2. Having time for myself this summer.

3. Taking The Bug to Holiday World this summer.

4. Getting my house cleaned this week.

5. Watching my DVR’d Harper’s Island episode tonight.

6. Adopting again.

7. Chicken on the grill tonight.

8. Watching The Bachelorette tonight.



8 things I did yesterday:

1. Took the kids and the dog for a walk.

2. Went to the grocery store.

3. Uploaded and shared 600 pictures via Kodak (I hate their new format btw).

4. Watched The Hills on DVR.

5. Watched my husband work hard in the yard.

6. Ate an orange Popsicle.

7. Frantically looked for my keys all over my sister’s house, come to find out she had grabbed mine accidentally when she walked out the door.

8. Cleaned out and filled up the kid’s little swimming pool.



8 things I wish I could do:

1. Lose 15 lbs.

2. Go to Hawaii

3. Blink my eyes and have a clean house

4. Buy a new boat and a couple jet skis.

5. Take all the foster kids lingering in the system and give them permanent loving homes.

6. Win the lottery.

7. Go back to Vegas.

8. Buy a convertible.



8 shows I watch:

1. The Hills – yes, Seth tells me I am losing brain cells as I watch. hehe

2. Harper’s Island

3. Grey’s Anatomy

4. The Bachelor/Bacheloette5.

The Ellen D. Show – LOVE her!

6. The Price Is Right - haha

7. The Today Show

8. Jon and Kate + 8 just as of lately. What a train wreck!



8 favorite fruits:

1. Pineapple

2. grapes

3. Tomatoes

4. Bananas

5. Watermelon

6. –Um, that’s about it.



8 places I'd like to travel to:

1. Ireland

2. Hawaii

3. Seattle

4. Italy

5. Dominican Republic

6. Bermuda

7. St. Lucia

8. New England



8 places I've lived:



1. West Des Moines, IA

2. Brentwood, TN

3. Nashville, TN

4. Florence, AL

5. Spring Hill, TN

6. Back to Brentwood, TN

7. Back to Nashville, TN

8. Franklin, TN



OK, that's it for me... now I have to tag 8 people. Here Goes...

BB
Michelle
LilySue
Snarky Mom
Dawn
Rebekah
Leslee
Step Fabulous

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally with ya on the 8 things you wish you could do. Is Real World/Road Rules just as bad as the Hills? Probably!! I am a sucker for those MTV shows and am probably one of the older girls watching it still (pathetic??) Oh and I love Grey's and all the drama that unfolds on the bachelor/bachelorette (as Chris says every episode - on the most dramatic episode/season EVER - ha!). Oh and of course Jon and Kate (have you see it lately - they're even giving separate interviews now - ouch!!) Boy you have moved A LOT within TN!! Oh and what's up with not liking apples?? I'll try and work on mine...we have so much to do this week. We're leaving for our CO road trip on Saturday early morning. So trying to get everything in order... Oh and you asked how to tell the girls apart - they are fraternal, but definitely sisters, so it's pretty easy. I'll have to do a better job of posting who I am talking about!! But if you were to see them side by side, really it's not even like they're twins. Ok, I feel like I should have just emailed you all of this... ha!! I loved your pictures on the last post - cute! Well take care and have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Kodak's format too, I just uploaded 200 from our trip to Florida - but it is the best way to share photos with family and friends; and I love your wish list! except I would add no more law school - ha! Since you tagged me I will try to do mine tomorrow! Have a good night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you ate an orange Popsicle and that it was a significant part of your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah - i was tagged, I feel special! :) You crack me up! Vegas was a blast, you would love love love my friends - I think we're meant to be friends cause I got married in Vegas - 10 years ago! Unbelieveable! he he he

    ReplyDelete