I was tagged by Brandy and since this was my first time ever to be tagged as a new blogger, I am excited to participate.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Spending time at the lake this summer.
2. Having time for myself this summer.
3. Taking The Bug to Holiday World this summer.
4. Getting my house cleaned this week.
5. Watching my DVR’d Harper’s Island episode tonight.
6. Adopting again.
7. Chicken on the grill tonight.
8. Watching The Bachelorette tonight.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Took the kids and the dog for a walk.
2. Went to the grocery store.
3. Uploaded and shared 600 pictures via Kodak (I hate their new format btw).
4. Watched The Hills on DVR.
5. Watched my husband work hard in the yard.
6. Ate an orange Popsicle.
7. Frantically looked for my keys all over my sister’s house, come to find out she had grabbed mine accidentally when she walked out the door.
8. Cleaned out and filled up the kid’s little swimming pool.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Lose 15 lbs.
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Blink my eyes and have a clean house
4. Buy a new boat and a couple jet skis.
5. Take all the foster kids lingering in the system and give them permanent loving homes.
6. Win the lottery.
7. Go back to Vegas.
8. Buy a convertible.
8 shows I watch:
1. The Hills – yes, Seth tells me I am losing brain cells as I watch. hehe
2. Harper’s Island
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. The Bachelor/Bacheloette5.
The Ellen D. Show – LOVE her!
6. The Price Is Right - haha
7. The Today Show
8. Jon and Kate + 8 just as of lately. What a train wreck!
8 favorite fruits:
6. –Um, that’s about it.
8 places I'd like to travel to:
5. Dominican Republic
7. St. Lucia
8. New England
8 places I've lived:
1. West Des Moines, IA
2. Brentwood, TN
3. Nashville, TN
4. Florence, AL
5. Spring Hill, TN
6. Back to Brentwood, TN
7. Back to Nashville, TN
8. Franklin, TN
OK, that's it for me... now I have to tag 8 people. Here Goes...
When Life Doesn't Turn Out Like You Expected
5 days ago