Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

I haven't participated in Kelly's Friday fun lately b/c things have been so crazy for me, so I thought I would chime in today. It's show your wedding dress Friday - So Fun. Head over there to see more.

These are definitely NOT the best wedding pictures we have, but you can see my dress pretty well. I LOOOVED my dress!!





The Back of my dress



Haaaa, it's a long story... But I am here to tell you that Las Vegas in May with no A/C is damn HOT!





I thought I would throw this one in just b/c I like it!

8 comments:

  1. Love your dress! I was a Vegas bride too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress was beautiful! You seemed so relaxed on your day! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at you Hot Mama! Cheers to both of us being Vegas brides! LOL - PS I am sooooooooo jealous of your skinniness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just took some time tonight to get to "know" you. You have a wonderfull family!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, you look so pretty! Love the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wedding dress! Looks like you had a fabulous and fun wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress. And I love your hair curly. Do you wear it like that often? You look beautiful and happy in your wedding day photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love the pics. You are so cute! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete