Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey Bug

I just want you to know how much I love you.

I am sorry we argue about clothes and hair and sharing with your brother everyday. You are the perfect daughter and so nurturing with Zachary.

You are so smart! That's probably why we go at it all the time. But, Mommy and Daddy are so PROUD of you! You have a tender heart and a rambunctious spirit. You don't meet anyone who doesn't fall in LOVE with YOU! You have an infectious smile. There is hardly a day that goes by that we are not told that. We just nod. We have known that forever!

I PROMISE to be more patient with you, and to remember that you are 3 and not 13. Hold me accountable.

You are my dream come true, forever and ever.

I Love you Sweet Angel.
-Mommy
Remember this? I know you don't, but I do. It makes my heart dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment